E-invoicing could save the public sector and its suppliers over £2 billion per annum by streamlining UK gov processes
ITESOFT partnered with Gov News Direct*, to present a comprehensive white paper to help your organisation, navigate your journey to enhance productivity across the procure-to-pay and accounts payable processes.
Discover, in this guide, 5 critical areas of financial best practices in the public sector in the context of evolving challenges in 2022:
- Digitalisation as a catalyst of innovation post-COVID
- Adding transparency and visibility to your payment practices
- Tackling the ever-evolving risk of fraud and corruption
- Reducing costs and unlocking productivity gains with AP & P2P Automation
- Case study: How Oxford Health NHS Trust has taken control of its accounts payable process
About this white paper
The digitalisation of processes is revolutionising the public sector. Now it is time to inspire change and innovation in payment systems.
£372 billion – this is the total figure of Government spending throughout the pandemic so far. The sheer scale has brought into sharp relief some challenges faced in the public sector AP and P2P environment.
Recently, the Cabinet Office published 'Looking Ahead - developments in public sector finance statistics' for 2022/23 which has exposed these challenges.
Now is the time to consider how we can ensure our organisations are ready to adapt? What can we do to streamline our invoicing processes, reduce our exposure to the ever-present threat of fraud, and achieve efficiency-at-scale across our departments? And how can we achieve this now?
Discover all this and more in our white paper.